Friday, November 18, 2011
IF YOU ARE EMIGATING TO QUEBEC WITH KIDS THIS WILL AFFECT YOU. A topic that effects almost every immigrant to Quebec is "The Charter of the French Language" widely known as Bill 101. The Bill basically says that if you are an immigrant to Quebec then your children, if under the age of 16, MUST attend a French school. On the face of it this seems crazy and raises serious question concerning human rights. What do you think? Is this Bill crazy or a perectly reasonable measure to protect French culture in Quebec? Did you fight the Bill and win or are you of the opinion "When in Rome do as the Romans do"? Whatever your opinion we want to hear from you!
- Reflets de Montreal
- Emigrating to Canada - What Was Your Biggest Mista...
- Bill 101
- Discrimination in Quebec
- The cost of living in Canada is much cheaper the B...
- Why do women feel the need to keep their connectio...
- Who Misses Britain the Most Men or Women
- British Immigrant Carving out a Living in Canada ...
- ▼ November (8)
- www.britclub.ca was conceived and designed in 2006 by Mick McCafferty who emigrated to St-Lazare, Quebec from Nottingham, England in 2004 with his wife and three children. The purpose of the site is primarily to provide help advice and support to British immigrants in, or about to move to, Canada. Mick also publishes the BritClub Gazette periodically to keep British immigrants informed.